Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Experience of Advance Course at Vasad Ashram


This was my first Course at Vasad Ashram. Last few weeks I was very busy with Courses and seva. So many things were going on in my mind. My mind was full of thoughts and planning for the future courses. The day silence started my mind was also started to listening to me. It actually started becoming calm and peaceful. I was totally intoxicated in love and peace. It was superb experience of peaceful thoughtless mind. Satsang with Prasunnbhaiya was awesome. Vasad Ashram is the best place I have seen after Bangalore Ashram with full of greenery, calm and serene atmosphere, beautiful view of Mahi River. It was the vacation with myself.  I enjoyed it like anything. I have already started planning for next vacation. Two Advance Course in a year is must for the human being.
Jai Gurudev!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment