Thursday, February 18, 2010

YES Mind works...

YES Mind works…

If you have YES in your mind so you will hear YES from opposite person. Nobody can say to NO to you and if a tall somebody say No to u but still he/she will do whatever u want them to do….

One fact of Kolkata – If you don’t change then it is very difficult to get change. You have to buy something from some shop otherwise nobody will give you change and if it’s the morning forget it …

One beautiful morning I wanted to go to Rabindra Sarobar from Masterda Suryasen Matro Station (These are the Matro Stations in Kolkata). It was 9 in the morning and was standing in a queue to buy ticket. it costs 4 rs for one drive so I supposed to give 4 rs and I had 500 rs note in my wallet. No change. I was prepared to hear NO and the same thing happened. It was my turn and I asked for one ticket to Rabindra Sarovar and gave 500 rs note. Person sitting at ticket counter looked at me and said give me change and I smiled and said plz give me the ticket I don’t have change and arguments begun… every time he used to say I don’t have change, I used to say YES I know but u give me the ticket and I was so sure that he will give me the ticket. After one minute He started giving me ticket with change but still he was telling he doesn’t have change and I replied yes I know but give me the ticket. Finally he gave me the ticket.

I remember one incident of Gurudev in which Guruji wanted to go some country and He didn’t have Visa for that country. Everybody was telling we will not get visa but HE was very sure that HE will get the visa and so HE went to the airport and finally HE got the Visa. Airport authority was denying to give visa but Guruji was telling YES I know but give me the visa. After few minutes something miraculous happen, airport authority kept denying and put stamp on Guruji’s passport. This is how Guruji got the visa. Finally Guruji visited that country and blessed many devotees.

I learnt something from this event. If you have YES in your mind others have to say YES or to do whatever you want them to do.

JAI GURUDEV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment