Friday, January 22, 2010

You have a Choice...

This is something interesting ...

You have always have a Choice...

Last evening i was one of the fortunate one to attend session with Vikram Hazra. He shared many points but this is something touched me and this evening i got an opportunity to implement it.
We always stuck to small little things and not able to take decision or choose something. Same thing happened with me this evening and suddenly this point came into my mind. It was very small thing but it was bothering me and the moment i chose one of the two i felt so relaxed and natural smile came on my face.

Yes you have a choice to be Happy or Sad...

Pain is inevitable, suffering is a CHOICE...

Guruji says very beautiful thing,

We always have a choice between good and better.
We never have choice between bad and good.

isn't it so amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment